Pink manicure design with nail art is one of absolute favourites of today’s fashion lovers. Choosing pink nail polish, you choose tenderness, romance and excellent sense of style. Sometimes it can appear to be too bright and flashy, but if you change the shade just a little, it’ll result in a calm and gentle colour. It is a real joy to experiment with pink colour shades! Besides, a huge number of various designs possible fascinate not only nail artists, but also millions of girls.
Pink Manicure Design Ideas 2020
• Pale pink is often chosen by brides when choosing a wedding look. Pale pink nails unleash your femininity and sophistication of your personality. Such manicure can be refreshed by the dazzling shine of rhinestones, glitter or sequins, as well as other decorations such as polka dots, kamifubuki and various patterns.
• The classic pink shade looks great on any nail length and shape. It is often combined with black & dark blue shades. Berry pink colour looks especially bold and daring on short nails, while nude and ashy pink are perfect for long nails -.
• Fuchsia. Indeed, it looks quite intensive, but that’s even better to express your bright personality. Even this shade can be complemented with glitter and rhinestones. The charming fuchsia manicure design is just perfect for a special occasion or a night out.
• Ombre manicure design. Smooth transitions are always stunning. Although it’s highly recommended to use similar shades of the same palette here, additional colours can be different: black, white, yellow, orange, etc.
• French manicure design. Trust the imagination of pro nail artist if you’re willing to get a pink French manicure done. In combination with transparent or white nail polish, French manicure design will look especially romantic and gentle. Try to avoid the habitual white colour shades at least once.
• Marble manicure design. Elegant and deep pink marble design looks gorgeous in nude colour shades.
• Geometric shapes. Abstract lines and shapes on pink background will perfectly flatter the neat shape of the nail.
• Romantic drawings. Butterflies, bunnies, some other animals, as well as adorable flowers - this kind of manicure is made right for dating.
• Fruit & berry patterns will look stylish in spring or summer, but this does not mean that such images cannot take place during the cold seasons - it all depends on your mood!
A large photo collection of pink manicure designs is now available on FineAdviser.com website. Choose a nail artist in your city and book your appointment to get the best pink manicure design done on your pretty nails.