Summer makeup is supposed to be light, neat, and at the same time attractive and long-lasting. So, how to make these definitions co-exist, when the summer heat can ruin even the most fashionable make-up?
Choose the best summer makeup idea from the large photo collection of works by pro makeup artists at FineAdviser.com. Here you can choose the specialist from your city you like the most and book your makeup appointment.
Summer Makeup Ideas:
• glossy ‘wet’ eye look;
• smokey eyes;
• winged liner;
• accentuating with bright lipstick;
• 2-in-1 blush & bronzer to give the skin a tanned look or emphasize the tanned skin;
• stop using lipstick and use translucent lip gloss instead.
How To Make Your Summer Makeup Last Longer:
• use liquid eyeliner;
• give your preference to cream eye shadows;
• before you put your makeup on, it is recommended to apply a face primer or base under the eyeshadow, otherwise the makeup may smear
• light color shades are more preferable in the summer season, but one main rule must be observed anyway: white shadows can make you look sick.