The undercut hairstyle is now at the peak of its popularity because it’s truly outstanding and original. Besides, it has lots of various styling options and that’s why fashion lovers go crazy about it. Professional hairdressers & stylists often improve this haircut, and make some adjustments doing this haircut using brand new techniques. However, the main concept is the same: the hair on sides is cut as short as possible, while the front section and the hair on the top of the head remain long.
Check out the photo catalog of works by pro hairdressers from all over the world at FineAdviser.com. Here you can find a whole collection of the most interesting undercut haircut versions, as well as other fashionable hairstyles. On our website, you can not only see the photos of works, but also find a hairdresser from your city to book an appointment.
Undercut Haircut Options:
• undercut with bangs is the most common version. The bangs are often quite long and high, styled on top of the head. It’s suitable for guys with square and round faces;
• without bangs. A real classic. It goes well with a thick beard;
• with parting. This one presupposes a smooth length transition;
• with a man bun. Undercut with a man bun is a bright and stylish type of haircut;
• with a pattern. Such haircut can be complemented with any kinds of patterns;
• pompadour. This one is characterized by a visible difference between short hair on the sides and long hair on the top;
• undercut for short hair. If you like your hair as short as possible, take a closer look at this undercut option. It looks like this: the hair remains short at the top of the head, and the hair on the sides is shaved with electric trimmer.
• mohawk. Of course, many do not approve of such extravagant hairstyles, but it still takes place. The concept is the same as in undercut with a bun, the hair is put up. The fixation should be very tight.
Undercut hairstyle is suitable for all types of hair, but it should be kept in mind that if you have a curly hair texture, the shape of the hair has to be constantly maintained.
If you wish, you can experiment with the above-mentioned types of undercut hairstyle. It all depends on your style and personal preferences.