You can always exercise the right to see which of your personal data we store. You can request access to your personal data or request your personal data to be deleted by sending an email to email@example.com.
By continuing to browse the site, I agree to (consent and legitimate interests):
- Storage and (or) access to information on the device. Cookies, device identifiers or other information may be stored or used on your device for the purposes presented to you.
- Personalized ad profile. The profile can be based on your interests and is created to help us improve your browsing experience and show the advertisements that are relevant to you.
- Personalized content profile. The profile can be based on your interests and is created to help us improve your browsing experience and show the content that is relevant to you.
- Product development and improvement. Your data can be used to improve existing systems and software, as well as to develop new products.
- Usage of marketing research to generate audience analysis results. Marketing research can be used to get more information about the people who visit sites / apps and view ads.
- Measuring the effectiveness of advertising. It is allowed to determine the effectiveness and efficiency of the advertising that you see or with which you interact.
- Determining the effectiveness of content. The effectiveness and efficiency of the content you see or which you interact with may be measured.
- Selection of basic advertisements. Advertisements may be shown to you depending on the content you are viewing, your approximate location, the app or the type of device you are using.
- Selection of personalized advertisements. Personalized advertisements may be shown to you based on your profile.
- Selection of personalized content. Personalized content may be shown to you based on your profile.
- Active scanning of device characteristics for identification. Your device can be identified by scanning a unique combination of device characteristics.
- Use of accurate geolocation data. Your pinpoint geolocation data can be used for one or more purposes. This means that your location can be determined to within a few meters.
In addition, we collect some data from your computer, phone, tablet or other device that you use to access our services, such as IP address, type of browser used and language settings. There are situations when we receive information about you from third parties or automatically collect other information.
We may receive your personal information from other companies or share your information with these companies.
We release free mobile applications that collect and process your personal data the same way as our website does. But apps allow you to use our positioning service as well.
By giving your consent for the above purposes, you also authorize this website and its partners to process the following data:
- Ensuring security, fraud prevention and elimination of defects
- Receiving and using automatically sent device characteristics for identification
- Linking different devices
- Comparison and merge of offline data sources
- Technical delivery of advertisements or content.
Important clarification: if you do not agree with this Privacy Statement, we ask you to refrain from using our services.
1. General conditions
1.1. This Policy defines the procedure for processing and protecting information about individuals (hereinafter referred to as the User) by Fine Adviser (hereinafter referred to as the Company) and its partners (hereinafter referred to as Partners) that the Company may receive when the User purchases services / goods, or a non-exclusive license provided as well through the site, services, software used by the Company and / or Partners (hereinafter referred to as the Site, Services).
1.2. The purpose of this Policy is to ensure proper protection of personal information that the User provides about himself independently when using the Site, Services or during the sign-up process (creating an account) to purchase goods / services, or a non-exclusive license from unauthorized access and disclosure.
1.3. Relations connected to the collection, storage, distribution and protection of information provided by the User are governed by this Policy, other official documents of the Company and current legislation.
1.4. By signing up for the Site and using the Site and Services, the User agrees to the terms of this Policy.
1.5. If the User disagrees with the terms of this Policy, the use of the Site and / or any Services available when using the Site must be immediately terminated.
1.6. In case of the User’s disagreement with receiving information from the Company and / or Partners, the User can unsubscribe from the mailing list:
by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When receiving emails on email@example.com with the help of specialized software for recording actions of the User, an appeal is created based on the information received from the User. The appeal is processed within a maximum of one business day. As a result, the User’s personal data is not included in the mailing list for the corresponding region.
2. Purpose of collecting, processing and storing information provided by users of the Site
2.1. The processing of the User's personal data is carried out in accordance with the law. The Company processes the User's personal data for:
- identification of the party under agreements and contracts concluded with the Company and / or Partners;
- providing the User with goods / services, a non-exclusive license, access to the Site, Services;
- communication with the User, sending transactional letters to the User when receiving the Site sign up application or payment made by the User, one-time, if the User performs these actions, sending notifications, and requests to the User;
- sending advertising and / or informational messages to the User;
- checking, researching and analyzing such data, allowing to maintain and improve the services and sections of the Site, as well as develop new services and sections of the Site;
- conducting statistical and other studies based on anonymized data.
- the processing of the above personal data can be carried out by mixed processing of personal data, and may include collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification, depersonalization, blocking, destruction of personal data.
- personal data can be transferred to third parties using public networks and international information exchange, using cross-border data transfer in the territory of foreign states, including if these countries do not provide adequate protection of the rights of personal data subjects in order to receive goods by the User / services, as well as for other purposes.
- personal data can be processed during the entire period of limitation provided by law in relation to the Agreement concluded by the User with the Company and / or Partners.
3. Conditions for the processing of personal information provided by the User and its transfer to third parties
3.1. The Company takes all necessary measures to protect the User's personal data from unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction.
3.2. The Company provides access to the User's personal data only to those employees, contractors and Partners who need this information to ensure the functioning of the Site, the Services and the delivery of Services, the selling of goods, and receiving a non-exclusive license by the User.
3.3. The Company has the right to use the information provided by the User, including personal data, in order to ensure compliance with the requirements of the current legislation (including in order to prevent and / or suppress illegal and / or illegal actions of the Users). The disclosure of the information provided by the User can be made only in accordance with the current legislation at the request of the court, law enforcement agencies, as well as in other cases stipulated by law.
3.4. The Company does not check the accuracy of the information provided by the User and proceeds from the fact that the User, in good faith, provides reliable and sufficient information, cares about the timeliness of making changes to the previously provided information when such need arises, including but not limited to changing the phone number.
4.1. When using the Site, the User confirms that:
- he has all the necessary rights allowing him to sign up (create an account) and use the Site Services;
- he provides reliable information about himself in the amount that is needed for the use of the Site Services, the mandatory fields for the further provision of the Site Services are specified, all other information is provided by the User at his own discretion.
- he realizes that the information on the Site posted by the User about himself may become available to third parties not specified in this Policy and may be copied and distributed by them;
- he is aware of this Policy, agrees with it and takes all the rights and obligations specified in it. Being aware of the terms of this Policy is the written consent of the User to collect, store, process and transfer personal data provided by the User to third parties.
4.2. The Company does not check the accuracy of information received (collected) about the Users, unless such verification is necessary in order to fulfill the obligations to the User.
5. Within the framework of this Policy, "User's personal information" means:
5.1. Data provided by the User independently when using the Site, Services including but not limited to:
- patronymic (if any);
- year, month and date of birth;
- place of birth;
- passport information;
- residence / address;
- e-mail address;
- home and contact (mobile) phones;
- citizenship at birth and at present;
- family status;
- education and degree information;
- employer and job infprmation: name, address and the telephone number of the employer;
- current position;
- the salary;
- height, weight and health information;
- ther information specified separately.
5.2. Data that is automatically transmitted to the Services in the course of their use using the software installed on the User's device, including IP address, information in the cookie, information about the user's browser (or other program through which the Services are accessed), access time, the address of the requested page.
5.3 Other information about the User, the collection and / or provision of which is defined in the Regulatory Documents of the individual Services of the Company.
6. Modification and deletion of personal data
6.1. The user can at any time change (update, supplement) the personal information provided by him or its part, as well as the parameters of its confidentiality, using the function of editing personal data in the section, or in the personal section of the corresponding Service. The user is obliged to take care of the timeliness of making changes to the previously provided information, and its updating, otherwise the Company is not responsible for not receiving notifications, goods / services, etc.
6.2. The user can also delete the personal information provided by him within a certain account. At the same time, deleting an account may result in the inability to use some Services.
Unless otherwise stated, Fine Adviser platform can only be used by people aged 16 and over. We process information about children only with the consent of the parents or legal guardian, or when the information for processing is provided to us directly by parents or legal representatives.
Depending on the law that applies to you, we may need to provide you with additional information.
For California Residents: California Law
This section is additional to our Privacy Statement and only applies if you are a California resident. Where applicable, it describes how we use and process your personal information (the term “personal information” is used throughout the law) and explains your rights under California law.
Here is a description of the personal information we collect about you, by categories:
- Identifiers (e.g. your name, account number, email address, IP address).
- Financial, medical or health insurance information (for example, your bank account number, payment card number, and medical information if provided by you or on your behalf).
- Characteristics under classifications protected by California or federal law (for example, your gender, religion, sexual orientation).
- Commercial information (for example, purchase information).
- Information about activity on the Internet or other electronic networks (for example, on the use of sites and applications).
- Visual information (for example, any photos you upload to your account).
- Information obtained as a result of processing information about you (for example, analytics and preferences).
- Professional information or information related to employment (for example, about the employer and business trips).
- We may share certain pieces of your personal information with third parties. This is a "sale" of information under California law. This may refer to information about identifiers, commercial information, geolocation data, Internet activity and information obtained as a result of the processing of information about you, as described above. We may also share your personal information for “business purposes”, for example, with service providers who help us maintain security
Under California law, you have certain rights, including the right to access certain pieces of your personal information.
The Fine Adviser platform is not intended for children under the age of 16. Therefore, Fine Adviser does not knowingly sell the personal information of children under the age of 16 without proper consent, as required by California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).